REMEMBER, BUTTERBALL TURKEY IS NOT AFFILIATED w/ GRANDPA's BUTTERBALL
FARMS
BUTTER,
APART from the
fact that grandpa sold the name “butterball” many years ago
to the
turkey
company (as an
aside, grandpa dabbled in the meat business as well,
& always hosted
big
thanksgiving meals
at
the butterball
mansion
:



Monday, July 28, 2014

 THE ORIGINAL FIVE PETERS GIRLS: DIANA, LINDA, SANDRA, MARTHA, BARB 
(Brenda, developmentally disabled,  not shown)



 one of the few photos showing the Peters II family all together (with the family of Linda from the Peters I family ). THe photo is blurry, but from left to right is Jim (Linda's husband, my dad), Sandra (another member of the Peters I family), Linda (my mom), Julia (Linda's daughter, my sister), Mark (red jacket) & I think that's Andrea (or Ani, who is the oldest of the two Peters II sisters) behind Mark on the left just peeking over his shoulder, and then Nancy with my brother Andy standing behind Nancy, and finally grandpa Leo Peters. In the front row is Steve (my younger brother), myself with Teri's arm around me. We were all still 
somewhat friendly at this time
 in the mid-70's