REMEMBER, BUTTERBALL TURKEY IS NOT AFFILIATED w/ GRANDPA's BUTTERBALL
FARMS
BUTTER,
APART from the
fact that grandpa sold the name “butterball” many years ago
to the
turkey
company (as an
aside, grandpa dabbled in the meat business as well,
& always hosted
big
thanksgiving meals
at
the butterball
mansion
:



Monday, November 21, 2016

RIP re my STEP-GRANDMA "Nancy Peters Obituary" (2nd wife of Butterball Farms Founder, the late Leo Peters)

photo courtesy: GR Press
SHE was my grandfather Leo Peters 2nd wife, so not really my grandma, but sort of, albeit she never really had any affection for us as our real grandma normally would have (had she lived long enough)...; nonetheless we had a few nice times with her at the cottage & a few other holiday events,
...as a Christian my main concern is for the repose of her soul...I know she was involved with the church but I don't know how much she grew as a Christian in terms of love for others, or love for the kids & grandkids from the 1st family (ie Peters I family) . But I don't want to rehash all that crazy stuff that I've tried to forget about... 

" Nancy Peters, age 84, of Grand Rapids, passed away Saturday, November 12, 2016. ..."