REMEMBER, BUTTERBALL TURKEY IS NOT AFFILIATED w/ GRANDPA's BUTTERBALL
FARMS
BUTTER,
APART from the
fact that grandpa sold the name “butterball” many years ago
to the
turkey
company (as an
aside, grandpa dabbled in the meat business as well,
& always hosted
big
thanksgiving meals
at
the butterball
mansion
:



Friday, October 30, 2015

WHAT ITS LIKE 2 WORK 4 UNCLE MARK (5 reviews): "Working at Butterball Farms: Employee Reviews" | Indeed.com

My uncle mark peters is the owner/operator/ceo of butterball farms in grand rapids (mi),albeit I don't think he has any concern or affection for me. Nonethless, I try to keep up on what's happening with all my relatives and their activities, so I can keep them in my thoughts & prayers. My prayer for Mark is that he fully submit himself to Jesus Christ,maybe even to the point of letting go of the butter business & becoming a missionary. I know he probably is active in church attendance at LaGrave CRC (at least their family was when I was growing up in GR) but at some point our faith must transcend mere church attendance to the point of taking a stand,making a bigger difference,bringing the light to the world. Hopefully he is at least trying to make Butterball Farms a reflection of God's glory,more so than my grandpa Leo did. Life is short,Uncle Mark,make it truly meaningful!

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Butterball-Farms/reviews?fcountry=US