REMEMBER, BUTTERBALL TURKEY IS NOT AFFILIATED w/ GRANDPA's BUTTERBALL
FARMS
BUTTER,
APART from the
fact that grandpa sold the name “butterball” many years ago
to the
turkey
company (as an
aside, grandpa dabbled in the meat business as well,
& always hosted
big
thanksgiving meals
at
the butterball
mansion
:



The Recipe Critic

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

a few photos of me & friends with one of the Peters 2 family members shortly after college



 teri peters, jack holwerda, teri's friend stacey, & me....stacey was from georgia where teri met her in a nursing program...myself, teri, & jack were all in the same high school & college class...and we all grew up in grand rapids (except stacey)...so teri was not only my half-aunt (the daughter of my grandfather & his 2nd wife) but also a classmate and at times a friend...we were the same age and we're already playing together as kids at lake michigan...so even with some tension between the peters 1 & 2 families ...myself and teri still remained a friendship of sorts ...even though she occasionally took cheapshots at me ..which after a while I couldn't accept and we haven't really spoken in many years (she's married now as well, which makes things different)